Presentations and abstracts
- oral (20 min + 5 min for discussion)
- poster (max. A0)
- Each participant can submit abstracts of two presentations but only one can be oral.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to accept contributions and qualify them into the oral or poster sessions.
- Abstracts and presentations should be prepared in English according to guidelines below.
Abstract files can be uploaded after registration by logging in to your user account.
Abstract preparation guidelines:
- Maximum one B5 (JIS) page.
- Margins: top and bottom 3,5 cm; left and right 2,5 cm.
- Font: Calibri, Arial or Times New Roman.
- Title: 12pt.
- Authors: 11pt,the name of presenting author should be underlined.
- Affiliation: 11pt, italic.
- Main text: 11pt, first line indent 0,4 cm.
- Figures: max. two, greyscale, 180 dpi. Figure title:
Fig 1. Figure title.
- References. Link: [1,5]. Example:
 A. Lastname, M. Lastname, in: Surface and Colloid Science, E. Matijević (ed), vol. 14, Plenum Press, New York, London 1987, p. 301
 A. Lastname, Langmuir, 9 (1993) 2344
Please use built-in template styles for text formatting.
The abstract files should be named as follows: Name-Surname-Form.docx according to the examples: